16" Messenger Bag (Natural Veg Tan)
The 16" messenger bag is clean, classic and handmade in Edmonton from 5-6 oz full grain leather (that takes on a beautiful and very personal character with everyday use).
* This bag color will change drastically over the years transitioning from light to dark and rich in color after plenty of use + exposure to daily elements such as sunlight, dirt, and oils.
Veg tan leather is a shop "favorite" because of the unique character that develops as the product ages.
The messenger bags have an exterior back open pocket and a spacious front pocket that is hidden behind the fold-over top flap and comes fully lined with a water resistant, military grade canvas.
We designed this bag to have a "quick release" feature by pulling on the buckles to release the hidden snaps allowing you to get into the bag with ease.
There is a removable adjustable leather shoulder strap that comes with a shoulder pad for added comfort.
Accented with heavy duty YKK zippers, leather zipper pull tabs and gunmetal hardware this bag will surely turn a few heads as you walk into the room and last you many years of business.
- Top carry handle
- Fully lined with a water resistant, military grade canvas
- Inside laptop separator
- Pen slot
- Business card slot
- Removable adjustable shoulders strap
- Several pockets throughout the interior for added organization
- "MADE FOR" patch sewn into the interior of the bag which can be personalized with a first name or initials following purchase
NOTE: Vegetable-tanned leather: refers to the method of tanning the cowhide into leather. It's called "veg tan" because of the natural materials used in the tanning process like tree bark and saps. Veg tan is one of the oldest methods of tanning known to man.