Commuter Backpack (Diamond Stitch: Horween Black)
This commuter backpack is handmade in Edmonton from 5 - 6 oz full grain leather.
The "horween black" is a very unique leather as the Horween leather company takes pride in having the standard for the highest quality of leathers since 1905. Perhaps it is the meticulous hand-tanning methods, to hand tanning each hide based on its specific needs, to air drying each hide that sets this tannery apart from the rest. Horween leather is specifically known for the way the leather patinas over time. This leather is truly luxurious in the way it looks and feels.
Added features of this bag include a front, padded diamond stitch detailing making this bag very unique and truly one-of-a-kind.
There are three zippered pockets, a rear (diamond stitched) padded slip pocket and adjustable (padded & tapered) shoulder straps.
The interior is fully lined with a water resistant, military grade canvas with a "Handmade For" patch included on the inside for an added personalized touch.
- Top carry handle
- Front pocket diamond stitched detailing
- Rear (exterior) diamond stitched padded laptop sleeve
- Padded (+) tapered adjustable shoulder straps for added comfort
- Large front pocket with YKK (double pull tab) top zipper entry
- Small front zipper pocket (hidden under flap)
- Fully lined with a water resistant, military grade canvas
- Interior slip pocket
- "HANDMADE FOR" patch sewn to the interior that can be personalized with name or initials upon purchase
W: 4.5" (Width with front pocket: 7")