Rancher Duffle (Natural Veg Tan)
Handmade in Edmonton, Alberta from 5 - 6 oz full grain, oil tan leather.
The rancher duffle bag is currently the largest duffle bag we offer in store and is slightly larger than the weekend warrior.
There is an ultra wide, double pull tab (half moon) zipper opening allowing for easier access throughout the entire bag. The sleek, rolled carry handles fit comfortably in the palm of your hand making for a pleasant carrying experience.
The interior is lined with a heavy duty, water resistant, military grade canvas and includes a "MADE FOR:" patch that can be personalized upon purchase.
* VEG TAN LEATHER CHANGES DRASTICALLY IN COLOR transitioning from light to dark after plenty of use + exposure to daily elements such as sunlight, dirt, and oils.
Each item is thoughtfully handmade and designed with the intention to withstand the test of time.
- Premium full grain (5-6 oz) veg tan leather
- Diamond stitch detailing
- Sleek and comfortable rolled (full grain) leather carry handles
- Removable + adjustable, padded shoulder strap (1.5" wide)
- YKK double pull zippers with full grain leather pull tabs
- Solid (brush brass) hardware
- Interior is lined with a water resistant, military grade canvas and includes one large zipper pocket on one side and two large slip pockets on the other side
Note: Vegetable-tanned leather refers to the tanning method of tanning the cowhide into leather. It is called "vegetable" because of the natural materials used in the tanning process like tree bark and saps. Veg tan is one of the oldest methods of tanning known. Watch this product turn from light to dark and rich in colour after plenty of time and use.